Monday, November 10, 2008

Let Me Make Something PERFECTLY Clear....

There is absolutely no good reason on God's green earth to put up Christmas lights during the first week of November. This is especially important if your house is located within view of my back yard and you plan on keeping them on for 2 months straight, including at night. And, let's add to that the fact that they CHANGE COLORS from red to green to BLUE and then start FLASHING! I mean, c'mon people! It's bad enough I heard annoying Christmas music at Wal-Mart the other day. I mean, isn't Wal-Mart enough of a penance without the freaking Christmas carols on the first day of November?!?!

As I tell my boys, Christmas never starts at our house until December 1st. Don't ask for decorations or a tree before then. It ain't happening. AND, on December 26th, the tree is just trash and the rest clutter. I can never get it out fast enough!

It's going to be a long season, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Ughh! I feel for you. Anything more than wite lights on houses should be banned!

    ReplyDelete