Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Knights in Red and Black Satin.....


A while back, I mentioned how great the Renaissance Fair was. Well, I finally freed the photos from the camera. The boys wore their Halloween costumes again - which were a great hit. This was SOOOO much fun. I highly recommend it. I think there is one more weekend left. Check out their site here:
www.la-renfest.com


What a great thing for a couple of little boys! We spent almost 5 hours there, and could have stayed longer. And, while a Renaissance Festival does bring out some interesting characters, everyone was incredibly nice. I really liked the way everyone really engaged the boys throughout the day - asking them if they had slain any dragons, etc. This will definitely be on our list of things to do again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment