Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's ELECTION DAY!

I am such a political junkie, this is like Christmas for me! Hubby already voted - was in line when they opened. I tried to vote early, but the line was too long for the Princess, so we bailed. That means I'll have to do it today. T plans to get home early so I can get in line before the polls close. I might not be able to wait that long. I just might have to take the munchkins with me. Big D is my "political junkie in training" and has always come with me to vote for the big ones. I even let him cast the actual vote. There is nothing more American than casting your vote. It is something so many of us take for granted, but so many people have sacrificed for.

Vote today for your children tomorrow. Pray for our leaders.

And, no, I'm not saying a word about who I'm voting for until the fat lady sings tonight. Of course, any of you who know me already know who I'm rooting for......

No comments:

Post a Comment