Thursday, October 30, 2008

T is Sick! I am Tired!


T came home early from work last night with a fever. He looked like hell and sounded worse. He crawled into bed and tried to get some sleep. Of course, Dubya crawled into our bed later and slept the night there. I assume he'll have a fever by the weekend.

I finally waved the white flag.... I have someone coming to clean my house today. My greatest fear is that she will walk in, take one look, and just turn right around and leave. I know I want to sometimes.

Ahh, Princess Poopie Pants - she's messy, but she's cute!

1 comment:

  1. We all need a house cleaner and we all need to get over the fear of getting one and them actually seeing how bad our house really is! He He!

    FOR FUN! Let's make a bet on the election. I bet my guy wins and you bet yours. Whomever's guy loses has to buy the other their favorite candy weakness. Mine is currently the Candy Corn pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete