Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Early Voting

Well, I tried to vote early yesterday, but the line was too long for a toddler to manage. We decided to try again another day. The news just said the lines were even longer today! Well, since Election Day is a school holiday, I REALLY need to vote early. I'm sure we'll work it out.

Kitten Abby came home from the vet today, and she seems to be doing fine. Her little belly is shaved, and it's kind of pitiful, actually. J is happy to have a kitten to chase around again, and Cody can't seem to stop sniffing her.

All in all, not a bad day. T is sleeping. I still have to clean the kitchen and fold laundry. OH, and I MUST have a shower. Motherhood has really done a job on my personal hygiene.

Song That's Been in My Head Today:
Sand and Water by Beth Nielsen Chapman. Just a beautiful song. "Solid stone is just sand and water, baby. Sand and water, and a million years gone by...."

No comments:

Post a Comment